- Short Term Lets: Consultation on draft Licensing Order and Business and Regulatory Impact Assessment (BRIA)
Added 25/08/2021Download PDF https://consult.gov.scot/housing-and-social-justice/short-term-lets-draft-licensing-order-and-bria/ Summary We strongly support the licensing scheme proposed by the Scottish […]
- 68B Grassmarket Objection
Objection to Change of use from residential to short term visitor accommodation at 1F2 68B […]
- Scottish Government Response to PLACE Recommendations
24 March 2021 Dear PLACE, Thank you for the recommendations document which you provided for […]
- Letter Regarding Undue Influence
[O]rganisations such as Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia will have a place on this working group…
- Objection to Change of use from residential to short term visitor accommodation
We object to this development: 1). The development is contrary to the Scottish Government Housing […]
- Planning Enforcement – How to report unauthorised short-term lets to Edinburgh City Council
PLACE describes the process of reporting unauthorised short stay commercial visitor accommodations known as short-term lets to the City of Edinburgh Council.
- Planning Appeal Decisions
A summary of planning appeal decisions in properties.
- Enforcement of Title Deeds – Time for a test case?
Case studies and information about title deeds described in detail.
- Seven things the City of Edinburgh can do NOW to tackle unlawful short-term lets
#maketheshift: one of seven suggestions Edinburgh City Council could implement now to prevent more deterioration of our communities caused by unlawful short-term lets.
- How to complain – Unreasonable delays or failure to take action.
Breaches of Planning Control, timescales, and steps to making a complaint.